EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE
exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive for our modern Collins Honda Eastbourne showroom.
Being a sales executive, it is customer-facing / front of house role, and as such, you must have the following attributes:
Professional attitude, friendly, welcoming, understanding with a
wealth of customer service experience as well as the naturality to sell
along with a full UK driving licence.
Job Purpose: To sell a range of nearly new / ex-demo / delivery
mileage / used vehicles and products meeting agreed sales volume
targets while ensuring the highest degree of customer service at all
As a Sales Executive, your Key Objectives will be:
- To sell the maximum number of vehicles via the use of an
effective sales process, while at the same time achieve the best profit
for the business.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part-exchange.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required standards.
- Using various sources, prospect for customers regularly to create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow precisely and consistently the sales process.
Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers
ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of
the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales staff so
that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
the effective use of a follow-up process, maintain regular contact with
all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are
maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and
other relevant information are kept and maintained accurately and
- To participate in planning sales campaigns
and promotions to maximise sales penetration and to take part fully in
on- and off-site promotions run by the department.
- Customer service excellence – always striving to offer our customers the best experience.
- Compliance – working within a regulatory/process orientated environment.
- Organisation skills – to be able to manage your own diary system and customer appointments.
- Actively follow up and prospect customers to maximise every sales opportunity.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, price and key features.
Previous sales experience and a minimum of three years in a similar role is preferred.
return, we offer a healthy basic salary, an uncapped commission
structure, superb working facilities and a company car with fuel.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org