Our Dealership Is Now Fully Open For Sales And Service
Over the course of the COVID-19 crisis we have diligently adhered to Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our team and our customers. Having recently reopened for service customers we are now exceptionally pleased to be able to announce that from Monday 1st June, our showroom will be fully open for sales as well.
Of course, it won’t be business as usual; we will be returning to a new normal. However, we are taking steps to ensure you can still receive the same level of outstanding customer service that you have always enjoyed whilst ensuring the safety of customers and staff. We have implemented significant changes to our facilities and our operating procedures, these include:
- Video Consultations and Vehicle Presentations - Go through your options and view vehicles from the comfort of your own home.
- Online Reserve & Collect Service - Select an approved used vehicle, value your part exchange, and apply for finance remotely.
- Unaccompanied Test Drive – We know it’s important to try before you buy, so test drives will still be available.
- Designated and Timed Appointments - To minimise queues and maintain social distancing.
- COVID-19 Safety Signage – To help direct you safely through all customer areas.
- Increased Sanitising – Showroom and workshop cleaning and sanitising processes have been increased.
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE and hand sanitiser are available for both customers and staff to use.
- Perspex Screens - All service desks now feature screens for added safety.
- Comprehensive Vehicle Sanitisation - Your car will be comprehensively sanitised to ensure that all touch points have been thoroughly cleaned prior to collection.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us, our team will be only too happy to help. We look forward to welcoming you back to our showroom soon!