Showroom Safety Measures
19th July 2021 Safety Update -
Here at Collins Honda the safety of our staff and customers is our priority. Although it is no longer compulsory to wear a mask in our showrooms, we are encouraging anyone who visits to continue to wear a mask, especially when engaging in close face to face discussions. We are happy to provide you with a mask if you would like one.
We have implemented significant changes to our facilities and our operating procedures which will remain in place after 19th July 2021, these include:
- Video Consultations and Vehicle Presentations - Go through your options and view vehicles from the comfort of your own home.
- Online Reserve & Collect Service - Select an approved used vehicle, value your part exchange, and apply for finance remotely.
- Unaccompanied Test Drive – We know it’s important to try before you buy, so test drives will still be available.
- Designated and Timed Appointments - To minimise queues and maintain social distancing.
- COVID-19 Safety Signage – To help direct you safely through all customer areas.
- Increased Sanitising – Showroom and workshop cleaning and sanitising processes have been increased.
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE and hand sanitiser are available for both customers and staff to use.
- Perspex Screens - All service desks now feature screens for added safety.
- Comprehensive Vehicle Sanitisation - Your car will be comprehensively sanitised to ensure that all touch points have been thoroughly cleaned prior to collection.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us, our team will be only too happy to help. We look forward to welcoming you back to our showroom soon!